Peng Hu (胡鹏) is currently an associate researcher at the College of Computer Science, Sichuan University. From 2019 to 2020, he was a research scientist at Institute for Infocomm, Research Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR) Singapore. He received his Ph.D. degree in computer science and technology from Sichuan University, China, in 2019. His current interests mainly focus on multi-view learning, cross-modal retrieval, and network compression.
Posts by Collection
Published in , 1900
- Yang Qin, Dezhong Peng, Xi Peng, Xu Wang, Peng Hu*, Deep Evidential Learning with Noisy Correspondence for Cross-modal Retrieval, Proceedings of the 30th ACM International Conference on Multimedia, 10-14 October 2022.[code]
- Peng Hu, Hongyuan Zhu, Jie Lin, Dezhong Peng, Yin-Ping Zhao, Xi Peng*, Unsupervised Contrastive Cross-modal Hashing, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), 26 May 2022. DOI: 10.1109/TPAMI.2022.3177356.[code]
- Mouxing Yang, Zhenyu Huang, Peng Hu, Taihao Li, Jiancheng Lv, Xi Peng*, Learning with Twin Noisy Labels for Visible-Infrared Person Re-Identification, IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), New Orleans, LA. Jun. 19-25, 2022.[code]
- Boyun Li, Xiao Liu, Peng Hu, Zhongqin Wu, Jiancheng Lv, Xi Peng*, All-In-One Image Restoration for Unknown Corruption, IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), New Orleans, LA. Jun. 19-25, 2022.[code]
- Mouxing Yang, Yunfan Li, Peng Hu, Jinfeng Bai, Jiancheng Lv, Xi Peng*, Robust Multi-view Clustering with Incomplete Information, IEEE Trans Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), Feb. 2022. DOI: 10.1109/TPAMI.2022.3155499.[code]